Friday, March 16, 2018

Sipsby March Teas

The moment has come and not soon enough! That's right, my March box from Sipsby has arrived. This stupendous arrival was joined by another terrific delivery; that of my book from Thriftbooks.com, The World According to Garp by John Irving.

I just might have to set aside Ballad to read this
Within the box were four different, but equally excitable teas that I just cannot wait to have my taste buds melt into. They were all preciously wrapped and the smell that came wafting up to meet me when I opened the box was, in a word, delectable. I'm not even joking. I sniffed each of those bad boys.

Don't sniff your screen, it's not the same
See the unboxing for yourself.




In case anyone is interested here are the teas in all their up close glory.






I just had to show you this
As for the rest of my night I will drink some of me Yogi Detox tea before crawling into bed to read some more.

Coming soon, my first tasting and book pairing.


Enjoy your life!




No comments:

Post a Comment