Thursday, March 8, 2018

Infusers have arrived!

First things first - sorry about the delay. I had to figure out how I wanted to proceed combining video as well as written story, which took longer than I anticipated. Good news, I've figured it out and should be back on schedule!

Second, The freakin' infusers have arrived!


I was so excited and am still very excited about it. They are the cutest and I wish my tea would get here faster!


Below is the video of the reveal. Excuse my little snafu in the beginning. I love sloths, adore them even, but what I meant and what I was truly jazzed for was the Platypus.



As of right now, I have not received my box from Sipsby, but hope to get it sometime this month. If not, I actually have a plan B.

Until then, I wish you magic in your life that only a book and a mug of hot tea can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment