Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Preparing for A Move

This past week my boyfriend and I were told that we are getting our new apartment! Yayz! We are trading my urban box sized apartment for a more suburban, starter family sized place.


There is much excitement and much panicking on my part. We have time, but I have already started packing up stuff.

Namely, all of my books. (Yes, all the ones you saw in my previous post's video)




There it is like a big empty hole in my heart.

That's right they are packed and ready for transport, which won't be happening for another month and half or so.


The downside of this is what I have planned for this blog will have to be put on hold until I am unpacked in my new place and ready to film things. As the books are a key element to what I am trying to accomplish.




I'm saddened by this small detail, but delighted by the prospect of having a new venue in which to film and sample my teas.

(I'm hoping for a killer backdrop of said books and my writing desk.)


In the interim I will still be filming and discussing the teas I receive monthly from Sipsby. I will be doing this by filming the un-boxing each month as well as filming me taste testing the teas.  I can even give my book suggestion as I have always planned on, but I won't be able to show you the book off my actual shelf.


(Good news I got confirmation that my Sipsby box is on its way!)


However, I will make sure that anyone watching/reading my blog will have all the information they need to go out and find the book if they so desire. Again, things should only be this way for a little while. Very soon I will be doing everything I set out to do with this blog.


Another component that I would like to start doing is actual book reviews of the books I am currently reading.





Those posts will be labeled as such, stating that it is a review and the Title and Author of the book. I'm hoping this will also help reduce silence in-between tea tastings.

I have also added my Currently Reading list from Goodreads.com to my blog home page, so if you decide to you can follow along or even go check out some of my other book reviews.


Tomorrow should bring with it a book review and I'm hoping this weekend I will have a box to open for you.


Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment