Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Hiatus and Other Tedious Excuses

OMGosh you guys!



So let me just throw it out there, moving is the absolute WORST thing! I'm being serious, it is in no way fun and the level of stress it causes makes you wonder why you are doing it in the first place. Oh yeah, a bigger place and moving in with your SO. 



As you can see due to this craziness I have not posted any tasting videos or book reviews recently and I am desperate to fix that. I actually did film a taste video prior to the move and will hopefully have that up for viewing very soon. I also plan on getting a better schedule down once the moving buzz settles.

I've been fairly good trying to keep the main posts an every other thing versus having two tasting videos back to back or two book reviews, but in the chaos I may have to forego this pattern and simply give you another book review before my next tea tasting. This all depends on my technology a.k.a my laptop and camera. 


Despite the hectic nature that is my life right now, I will say that my new place is coming out spectacularly! I have a writing nook courtesy of my magnificent boyfriend who set it up for me and I just can't wait to start filming in my new little office


I mean, just look at this. It's gorgeous! And I haven't even added my decorations.






So again, I apologize for the long pause in my posts. I'm hoping with all the new things I'm setting up that it will be worth the wait. 

I also just received word that my May box from Sipsby is on the way. I am so behind! I have all my April teas to show you! I'll get to them, don't worry.


Here's hoping that time is on my side!


Next Book Review: Yes, Please by Amy Poehler 


Yogi tea Quote of the Day: Love is to live for somebody, love is not to live with somebody.



No comments:

Post a Comment