Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Taste Pairing Two: Tiesta Tea Maui Mango


I am back with my next tea taste and pairing and I am so excited for it!

This tasting also happened to be on a week night so my next choice was pretty obvious, the only other caffeine free tea in my March box, Tiesta Tea's very own Maui Mango. I will say that this is the most potent tea in my box. I didn't even need to open the bag, just opening the box fills the space with the yummy scents of a tropical island.



Of course I used Platymus Maximus 
I seriously want to go on a tropical vacation after this tasting for sure. However, I'll just have to settle with picking a good book to read along with this tea and let me imagination take me to that tropical place in my mind.

I think the video came out better than my first pairing so expect it to be along the lines shown here. Of course it may be slightly different once I move. (Only three weeks and counting)




When I took the first sip I was overpowered with the flavor of mango. This is one of my favorite fruits so you can imagine that I sipped that tea right up, but of course I made my pairing first.

I couldn't get over how tropical it not only tasted but made me feel. I had to pair it with Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.




This book is a re-imagining of Peter Pan told from the POV of Tiger Lily with Tinker Bell as the narrator. I read this book last year using my Audible account.  



Even when I'm in my car I'm probably listening to a book.

I can't really think of a better pairing to go with this tea. 


Read up, Sip up, and Enjoy Life!








No comments:

Post a Comment